Make your partner feel special with these great Fathers Day quotes for boyfriend! This collection of the best Father’s Day quotes will help you find a special message to wish your boyfriend a very happy Father’s Day.
How do I wish my boyfriend a happy Father’s Day?
You can wish your boyfriend a happy Father’s Day with a simple, sweet message. If you’re unsure of what to say, or maybe you haven’t been dating long, you can say something nice like “Happy Father’s Day! Your kids are lucky to have a dad like you.” Your boyfriend will probably appreciate a short message to acknowledge the special day.
- Scroll down or use these links to jump around the post and see more Father’s Day message ideas:
Share these happy father’s day wishes with your partner on this special day. Plus, these father’s day messages are perfect for filling a father’s day card.
Enjoy these Fathers Day quotes for boyfriend!
Pause and pin now so you can find this later!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you, when you make a purchase using one of my links.
Note: Prices listed are approximate and only reflect price at time of publication. Prices are subject to change.
Fun Father’s Day Greeting Cards
Say it all with one of these cool cards that you can print at home! Use a cute greeting card to express your sentiments this Father’s Day and you can use one of the Fathers Day quotes for boyfriend from this post to fill out the card!
PRINTABLE CARD INSTRUCTIONS AND THINGS TO NOTE:
YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES TWO SIZES:
- 5″x7″ Card PDF file: This size is great if you want to use a standard greeting card envelope. Just print, cut, and fold.
- 8.5″x11″ Card PDF file: This size is great if you want plenty of space for people to sign the card inside. Just print and fold, no cutting needed!
HOW YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT: Once payment is confirmed, you will receive instant access to a pdf file of your digital card. You will also receive an email containing a link to the pdf of your card.
- This is a digital download ONLY. No physical item will be shipped.
- The final print quality will depend on the type of printer and paper used. Due to monitor and printer settings, the colors you see on your screen might be slightly different from your printed product.
- The artwork and text cannot be edited.
- For personal use only, not to be redistributed or sold commercially.
- Paper: These digital designs were created for use with US letter paper (8.5″x11″). For best quality, print on card stock or heavy-weight paper.
- Printer settings: Use the “Actual Size” size setting. For double-sided printing, select “Flip on Short Edge.”
Let your boyfriend know he’s one cool pop! What’s cooler than a popsicle with sunglasses? The message inside the card reads: “Warm wishes for the coolest dad! WARNING: Heartfelt messages may cause melting.”
#1 Potato – You’re the Best Papa!
If your boyfriend enjoys food humor, he’ll get a kick out of this play on the Spanish word for potato, which is papa. He’s the best potato! I mean, best papa.
Happy Father’s Day to My Sweetheart
This sweet card may be the best way to ensure your boyfriend has a great day because it’s full of love and offers a thoughtful way to express your sentiments to him.
Short Fathers Day Quotes for Boyfriend
These Fathers Day quotes for boyfriend are short and sweet, perfect for filling out a card or sending in a text!
- Loving boyfriend = loving father.
- Good man + good friend + good boyfriend = great dad!
- Dear boyfriend, have a Happy Father’s Day!
- We haven’t been dating long, but anyone can see you’re a great dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re good at a lot of things, including being a dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- I’m proud of you for being such a good dad. It’s shown me what a good man you are and I love having you in my life.
- Happy Father’s Day! I hope you can focus on doing things you enjoy today because you’re always taking care of others (luckily, that includes me).
- This is the kind of boyfriend, father, and man you are: Faithful, Attentive, Thoughtful, Helpful, Easy-going, and Responsible.
- I love you. Your kids love you. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re so good at being a dad. I’m proud of you handsome 🙂
- It’s cool to watch you playing with your kids. They’re lucky to have you. Happy Father’s Day!
- I hope you have a great Father’s Day! You deserve it.
- I love the kind of man you are. You’ve been such a caring and attentive boyfriend. You’re also a caring and attentive father. I hope you have a great day celebrating with your kids.
- A dear friend, a great boyfriend, an even better dad…that’s your truth. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day! I can see why you’re a good dad. You’re a caring boyfriend and an all-around good man.
- As a boyfriend and as a father, you’re killin’ it.
- “My boyfriend has kids and he’s a great dad.” I love being able to say that.
- This Father’s Day I want to remind you of a few things you’re really good at: (fill in with things like making your kids laugh, comforting them when they’re scared/hurt, telling stories, etc.)
- There are so many things I’ve grown to love about you in this time we’ve been together. One of those is that you’re an awesome dad. I hope you have a happy Father’s Day!
- Not gonna lie, I didn’t know what to expect dating a man with a child. What I’ve realized is that a man who loves someone so much is really good at loving other people too, lucky me.
- You’re such a special man, father, and boyfriend. As your girlfriend, I’d love to make you feel special this Father’s Day. Tell me how…
Sentimental Quotes for Boyfriend
- I was a little nervous about dating a man with kids, but it’s been amazing. I love spending time with them and seeing you be such a great dad. I love you.
- You’re an amazing person and I’m so grateful to have you as a partner. I feel warm and fuzzy whenever I see you taking care of your kids. You’re wonderful. Happy Father’s Day!
- My boyfriend is a great dad! I hope you feel celebrated this Father’s Day because you deserve it.
- You’re the gem of my life and the light of theirs. You make all of our lives better. Thanks for being such a wonderful man. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re my best friend, the love of my life, and an even better father. Happy Father’s Day to the best dad I know!
- To the father of our children, I just want to say that I couldn’t have asked for a better partner. You work so hard to be a wonderful father figure and I’m eternally grateful I get to parent with you. We love you. Happy Father’s Day!
- You impress me. Not only are you a wonderful boyfriend, but you’re also an amazing father. Your children adore you and that’s because you have such a special capacity for love. I’m so grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day, my love.
- Sometimes you doubt yourself and question whether you’re a good father. As someone who’s had the chance to watch you with your kids, I’m honored to tell you that you love them so much that you could never be anything less than a great dad. They’re lucky to call you dad, and I’m lucky to call you mine.
- I know you didn’t have a great experience with your own father, but you haven’t let that keep you from being the best dad you can be. I hope you can know what a caring father you are. Happy Father’s Day!
IF YOU’RE ENJOYING THIS POST, YOU’LL LOVE THESE:
37 Best Baseball Fathers Day Ideas (Perfect Father’s Day Gifts)
23 Delightful Gifts for Dad from Daughter He’ll Love (2023)
43 Best Gifts for Soccer Fans: Fun & Practical (2023)
35 Best Gifts for Basketball Coaches: Unique Ideas (2023)
Fathers Day Quotes for New Dads
- We created a human being! I hope it’s a lot like you. I kinda like you.
- Well, we did the thing and made a baby. Glad to have you by my side changing diapers. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day! Please don’t start saying dad jokes.
- Are you as sleep deprived as I am? Happy Father’s Day!
- New dad, who dis? It’s your girlfriend calling to wish you a happy Father’s Day!
- Can you believe you’re a father?! I know it’s a little scary but you’re an amazing man and I know you’re going to be a great dad.
- Admit it, how many jars of baby food have you eaten so far? Eating your kids’ food is one of the perks of being a dad. Have a great Father’s Day!
- What are your favorite things about being a dad? Make a list so you can refer to it in the future whenever you find a melted crayon somewhere it doesn’t belong.
- You’re a dad now, congratulations! I mostly feel happy for you because someday you’ll be able to do the Darth Vader “…I am your father” thing.
- It’s your first Father’s Day and I want you to know that you’re already an amazing dad. This baby is so lucky to have such a caring father. I love you.
- I know being a new dad is a bit scary, but you are going to be a wonderful father. As the years pass, you’ll have more and more happy memories and special moments to celebrate. You’re a great man and a loving boyfriend. That’s why I know you’re going to be an amazing dad.
- Happy first Father’s Day! I’m so happy to celebrate you today because you’ve been such a wonderful new dad.
- Happy Father’s Day! It’s amazing that I get to say that to you. You’re the love of my life and now the father of my child. I’m so excited for all the adventures we’re going to have together. I know you will make a wonderful father.
Fathers Day Quotes for Future Dads
- Maybe baby, baby? Let’s do this!
- You’re going to be a great dad! I know it’s a little early, but I want to wish you a Happy Father’s Day because I’m super excited about the wonderful father I know you’re going to be.
- You’ve been such an amazing partner and I know you’re going to be a wonderful father. I feel so excited to start this parenting journey with you. It won’t always be easy, but I know that together we’re going to be great parents.
- I can’t wait for you to be a dad! You are such a wonderful person, my best friend, and you will be an excellent father figure. Happy Soon-to-Be Father’s Day!
- I never really pictured having children, but with you, it just makes sense to share the love we have together. I’m glad we’ve decided to take this step and I hope to be saying “Happy Father’s Day” to you next year!
- How do I know you’re going to be a great dad? You’ve been such a caring and loving partner. You’re always there when I need you to offer your support and guidance. You’re patient and kind. You have the heart of a father and my heart is filled with love for you. You’re a special man and you’re going to be a special dad in the best of ways.
Inspirational Fathers Day Quotes for Boyfriend
- As long as you make your kids feel loved, everything else sorts itself out.
- People aren’t perfect. Parents aren’t perfect. You’re pretty close though.
- No, you’re not a perfect dad, but you try and you love. That makes you a wonderful dad.
- The kids won’t remember all the times you had to say no or put them on time out. They’ll remember feeling safe and loved.
- Father’s Day can be a great opportunity to reflect. Do more of the things that make your kids smile.
- You don’t have to know everything. Sometimes being vulnerable and curious teaches kids what they need to know.
- You demonstrate strength through vulnerability. Thank you for teaching your child to be a good person.
- Don’t doubt yourself. Each time you see your kids running to greet you or giggling because you did something silly to make them laugh, that’s confirmation that you’re a loving dad.
- Parents don’t have it all figured out, but we can try to keep learning and do a little better each day.
- Being a father is tough, but if you show up and try your best in each moment, your kids will know how much you care.
- Parents make a ton of mistakes. Acknowledging them and working to do better is the best way to grow and teach your kids how to grow, even as adults.
I hope you enjoyed these Fathers Day quotes for boyfriend!