Get your free printable sign “Closed for Memorial Day.” Let visitors know that you will be closed in observance of Memorial Day by using one of these free Memorial Day templates.
Since Memorial Day is celebrated on the last Monday in May, these signs do not state a specific date so you can reuse them for years to come!
Scroll down to see the free templates, or navigate with these links:
- Reusable signs you can buy: If you want to avoid having to find, print, and tape up signs every time that you are closed, purchase one of these inexpensive signs that you can reuse for every occasion! See generic or personalized options to fit your brand.
- Free printable Memorial Day signs: These printable signs feature lovely patriotic designs to inform visitors that you are closed for Memorial Day. They’re free to use, so download, pin, or print as many as you like!
- Free printable generic “Closed” signs: These signs are great for whenever your office or business will be closed because they do not feature any specific holiday, occasion, or holiday-specific design. These are great to have on hand for any day when you need to close!
I hope you enjoy these free printable closed for Memorial Day signs!
Pause and pin now so you can find this later!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you, when you make a purchase using one of my links.
Note: Prices listed are approximate and only reflect price at time of publication. Prices are subject to change.
Reusable Signs to Buy
Buy one of these signs and you’ll be able to use it for any holiday or special day when you are closed in the future, without the additional cost and hassle of printing.
Custom Static Window Cling Sign
This is one of the more convenient and personalized options. You can create your own removable, repositionable, waterproof cling decal! Add your personal touch and branding to this waterproof sign. It’s easy to put up and take down whenever you need to, without adhesives or nails. Check out the images in the excellent customer reviews so you can see real-life photos of the signs you can create!
Custom Aluminum Sign
Create your own signs using your own text! This customized sign is inexpensive and a great way to save you time and effort because you can use the same sign every time you need to close. This sign is aluminum, making it perfect for indoor and outdoor use. You can choose from different colors and sizes.
“Closed for the Holiday” Reusable Sign
Instead of printing out a sign for each holiday, it might be easier and cheaper for you to buy a “Closed for the Holiday” sign. It’s super convenient because you can use it for any holiday! This heavy-duty plastic sign is 10″ by 14″ and is perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
Rustic Wooden Reversible Sign
Sometimes simple is best. Instead of printing out a sign every time you’re closed, you can use a reversible wooden sign like this one. It’s welcoming when you’re open, and it politely informs people when you’re closed.
Felt Letter Board
Give yourself more flexibility with this wooden felt board that you can use to write any important messages or information, such as your opening hours. Instead of having to print signs, you’ll be able to create your own sign and have it say exactly what you want. This includes letters, numbers, and emojis so that you can write important messages, or even inspirational quotes when you’re not closed for a holiday!
Adjustable Sign Holder
This handy sign holder might be the easiest way for you to display your signs. It holds 8.5″ by 11″ paper size, so if you’re in the habit of printing signs for different occasions, this will be perfect for you! Plus, you can adjust the height, it has a non-glare lens to protect your sign, and it has rounded edges to protect people who walk near it!
Free Printable Sign Closed Memorial Day
These printable “Closed for Memorial Day” signs are adorable and free, so download and save as many as you like!
How to get your free download: Click on any image or download link for any signs you like below and they will open in pdf format for an instant download or to print them. These digital items are intended for personal use.
They are designed for US letter paper size. You can use regular printer paper or this bright white card stock for the best quality and durability.
1. Stars and Stripes Heart Closed for Memorial Day
2. American Flag USA Map
3. Patriotic Aesthetic Closed Memorial Day
4. Patriotic Salute Closed for the Holiday
5. Printable Sign Closed Memorial Day
6. USA Flag Closed Monday Sign
7. Patriotic Shield Closed Today Sign
8. Soldiers March Closed Memorial Day Sign
9. Patriotic Bunting Closed Memorial Day Sign
10. Patriotic Stars Closed Today Sign
IF YOU’RE ENJOYING THIS POST, YOU’LL LOVE THESE:
10 FREE Veterans Day Closed Signs Printable
10 FREE Printable “Do Not Disturb” Sign Designs
Printable Closed for Easter Sign (20 FREE Designs to Download)
Generic Printable Closed Signs
If you’re looking for generic printable signs you can use for any occasion, grab some of these free signs for whenever you are closed, regardless of the reason.
They each indicate that you are closed, either “closed for the holiday” or just “closed today.” Each sign has a different design aesthetic.
Save or pin any that you like so you can find them whenever you need to print one in the future!
11. Bubble Letters Closed Sign
12. Closed Today Abstract Design
13. Closed for the Holiday
14. Open Tomorrow Storefront Design
15. Floral Design Closed for the Holiday
I hope you found a great printable “Closed Memorial Day” sign to use!